Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Go with the flow

All my life, I've fought to have everything go just as I plan. If I didn't get my way, I'd whine and have a tantrum of sorts. Man, what a brat I was. As an adult, if things didn't go as planned, I would sink into horrible disappointment and anxiety.

Clearly this method of dealing with life's ups & downs is counter productive to getting anything done. But for the longest time, that's how it was. Then I came across an online course called Awakening Joy that illustrated that if you just go with the flow and let the current of life carry you downstream, instead of trying desperately to swim upstream, you will not only be much happier and a bit calmer, but life will unfold as it should.

I've been taking this course for the past 3 months and it's been wonderful and full of insight and inspiration that helps me to instill more joy into my day and my life. It's worth checking out!


Well, that's all for now!

Until next time.....

Thanks for reading!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment